Mozilla Firefox Support. Uninterrupted Browsing.
Firefox has quickly evolved as the preferred browser among millions of internet users. A free and open source web browser from the Mozilla Application Suite, its latest edition includes incremental find, live bookmarking, private browsing and a download manager among other features.
TECHINQ FOR MOZILLA FIREFOX:
Our Certified Technicians make sure that all your Firefox issues are resolved in the quickest time possible. Out remote assistance facility allows us to quickly address your problem within minutes of your call to us. Our Mozilla Firefox support service package will take care of all your Firefox problems. Here are some examples for firefox help which TECHINQ can provide:
- Uninstall and Reinstalling Firefox
- Configuring Firefox for dial up connections
- Clearing the Firefox cache
- Clear Firefox Browsing History
- Control How Web Pages are displayed in Firefox
- Modify Settings in Firefox for Better Accessibility
- Control Pop-ups in Firefox
- Manage Privacy Settings in Firefox
- Manage Firefox Add-Ons : Toolbars, Search Providers, Accelerators and Plug-Ins
- Determine which programs Firefox uses for email
- Change or Restore Default Settings in Firefox
WE KNOW FIREFOX:
Mozilla Firefox is a free and open source web browser descended from the Mozilla Application Suite and managed by Mozilla Corporation. As of November 2011, Firefox is the second or third most widely used browser, according to different estimates, with approximately 25% of worldwide usage share of web browsers. To display web pages, Firefox uses the Gecko layout engine, which implements most current web standards in addition to several features that are intended to anticipate likely additions to the standards. Features include tabbed browsing, spell checking, incremental find, live bookmarking, a download manager, private browsing, location-aware browsing (also known as "geolocation") based exclusively on a Google service and an integrated search system that uses Google by default in most localizations. Functions can be added through extensions, created by third-party developers, of which there is a wide selection, a feature that has attracted many of Firefox users. Firefox runs on various operating systems including Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, FreeBSD, and many other platforms. Its current stable release is version 9.0.1, released on December 21, 2011
How we help:24/7 at your convenience
We're here 24/7 to support you with our best and certified tech experts who will resolve all your problems- big or small. There is no need to go out or invite strangers to your home for any problem of your computer. Just call TECHINQ IT SERVICE and we will handle everything. Its very easy. After you call, one of our tech expert will assist you with all your problems. Our tech experts will start remotely scanning your computer and will fix it perfectly. You're free to just sit back and relax after we start as your problem is our problem.
why we are better:
- 24*7 online FIREFOX support at flat rate
- Speedy recovery of any FIREFOX issue
- Unlimited technical support
- Ready to help anytime, anywhere.
- Remote assistance for swift and complete solutions
Call TECHINQ.com (1- 888-612-5666) and get instant MOZILLA FIREFOX support